Saturday 24 May 2014

Spring Thoughts

Hello Again!

Firstly - a huge THANK YOU for all the comments on my first post on this blog! It was lovely to read all of the kind words that were left. It certainly encouraged me to post again!

I thought I would enter the CASology Challenge again with this card, as the theme is Flowers. This is for a lovely lady who looks after my dogs for me when I am at work, and I could not do without her!

I played with a couple of new things that have joined my stash this week. The flowers are WPlus9 Spring Blooms, and they have been inked up with Avery Elle's pigment inks. These are gorgeous colours, and have created some lovely detail. You can just see the stamping on the right hand side, which has been picked out with some more Wink of Stella. 



The colours that I used were: Lemon Grass, Celery, Pixie, Raspberry, Mimosa and Fizz. They were lovely to use, so will not be going in a cupboard out of the way! The card stock is Stampin Up!, and the gorgeous sentiment is from Mama Elephant. Just love the cursive sentiment. The heart was coloured with a blossom Copic Spica pen. 

Thank you so much for visiting! Kx

2 comments:

  1. Love this Kerry. Great to see you back! Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming to see me Jill!! xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for coming to visit my space. Please leave a comment, and I'll come and visit you too! :-)